Sway With Lois: When you feel like you need a shoulder to ........
Photobucket

Friday, June 20, 2008

When you feel like you need a shoulder to ........


Tuesday , evening 730pm



just finished classes and spent 45 mins to wait a bus home





Still a busy week after passed up my final year project proposal
on Monday


Unfortunately , No only mountain of notes waiting for me to review .
The virus also come to me !

The next day morning ,still an early 8am class .
Just after my breakfast .
I vomited all !
without any signs in advance .


In the meanwhile , feel very itch ...Gosh !it comes again
Wheal !And might fever also ( I don't have thermometer with me )
hunger cause me very weak for the whole day , since I was no dare to eat anymore .
Was hesitated on what food is suitable for eat and which would make me feel worst.


Haiz ....poor Lois ! At the moment , how you hope someone is caring on you .
How you hope someone could show concern on you :P



Staying alone at KL and not willing to let parent know that I 'm sick again.
Since last week also no feeling well.


and until today , I still haven't recover yet .




Please Pray for my health !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home