Sway With Lois: It' was so horrible !
Photobucket

Sunday, June 29, 2008

It' was so horrible !

I got the nightmare ! No.........it should called "evening mare" !

In the dream .......
I was still wearing secondary school uniform , it was my Form 6 . Wait ! I never been to Form 6 in my life !!!!!!!!! ( although I got my name in the list which I was qualify )

I met some of my ex - classmates , although we were not that closed . And I still remember clearly that one of my ex Malay Classmate , she hold my hand and joke with me .( we did it when we were classmate )

We were talking about our future , what 's our plan after Form 6 ......blah blah blah....

But

I was suddenly shock and awake ( awake in dream )that I 'm no longer in secondary school ! It' was far far away from now ............
I stared wonder what 's happen to me , I should be in other place since I never been to Form 6 in my life as I can remember .( I can't remember I 'm studying in college , I just doubt on my age which should be the age in Form 6)

I was keep on thinking in the dream .......

finally I awake from dream by the shock !







I was still blur after awake from nap , then I sat infront of my table .
In the meanwhile , I saw the Chinese black ink and pen on my table , I just picked it up and wrote.

And I saw this Chinese idiom from book ..........( sorry for my ugly writing )

is it tried to remind me something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home