Sway With Lois: Love Eternity
Photobucket

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Love Eternity

" So they are no longer two , but one . No Human being must separate , then , what God has joined together. "

Matthew 19 :6


Was so touch by this scripture on last week sermon .
It cames in that moment , my tears was almost drop while I read it .
I didn't know why .
since I wasn't first time read on this scripture.

I always sit in the same row while in Sunday morning service , with a very old couple ( Ah gong and Ah ma ) with my Capt. 's wife . My eyes turn upon to them , the only in my mind is " love eternity"



It reminds me , a brother who I had talked with in MSN long time ago.
He said he didn't believe God should be the one who prepared him the future partner . After He broken up with the sister that I knew , he did found another new girl friend . If I 'm not wrong , it didn't stay long also. ( Can I say He deserved it ......ahahahaha)

Lois ! You 're so bad laughing on other ! LOL

What I really learn in this lesson is , what we have dream on , request , demand or looking forward to .....might not the one who God has prepared for me . Only God know who 's the most suitable for us . ( was so sad on the last few secret crush experiences ....LOL)


Last Sunday , One of my best sister went to me after her service in youth fellowship .
I know that.....i know that .....
She must got something to share ( since she will not come without purpose !)
Actually , I 'd like to say sorry , I live quite far away from town .....she needs to drove far to my house and took times !
Although I can't help much on her case , I just could pray for her .
A non -Christian and Christian love story , always not be blessing . Plus with loads of struggling , might also with some arguing .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home