Sway With Lois: Just a dream
Photobucket

Monday, July 14, 2008

Just a dream

I got a dream again in the nap!
A person who's without dream mean the person not really in sleep .

He's appearing in my dream !!!!!!!
I 'm so happy to see him again ...LOL but just in dream.

The dream is about a short time that I could spend with him in his birthday , no one remember his birthday and no one celebrate to him.
I forgot how the story started......the dream is so natural.
I accompany him to watch films in his house , we've found the common favourite that we have , we 've chit-chating about the the films story , we watched also cartoon.......LOL ( am I childish ?)
I miss his smile , He was so kind and lovely. We were like friend for long and so close .

From the noon till the day getting dark .......

I was reluctant to part , He sends me out and I was rushing home for dinner with relative .
I still remember I invited him for the dinner at my home and see if He want to ( since it was his birthday , but He was alone ). He just smiles , but no replying me.

The dream is just end like that ...................... For me , it's really a sweet dream :p



Unfortunately , In reality , we are no longer in a good friendship as we first met .
Honestly , I wasn't in secret crush on him when I first met him or even for a period . in the beginning ,He was just not my cup of tea , kinda different on what I 've looking for .

Unexpected , I fancy on him .
I thought I need no to remember him anymore .....just the dream bring Him back to me . I miss his smile !!!!!!!!

I could see my own smile with true heart , I never enjoy my smile for long .
So comfortable to have him in my dream .

Back to the reality , a dream is still a dream .
It will not come true :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home