Sway With Lois: Final Year Project 2
Photobucket

Friday, July 18, 2008

Final Year Project 2

Friday , no class !

But I still have to wake up about 740 am .....:(



Eyes also can't open wide !

Haiz ...lab again



Today need to test compressive strength
which I had planed to finished my work in the morning section

haiz....nothing perfect in the world
Due to loads of accidents and excuses ( not my fault !)
Nah! wasting my time

I been staying in college until 3pm something only can do the test .
Anyway , in between I spent 2 hours to do group assignment discussion and about an hour in library.


crack




What's experiment ?

experiment is not one take on and get the perfect result .
need to trial and error

the strength is slightly low and the specimen is kinda wet


Gambate ! Tomorrow is still 7am something ....Gosh !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home