Sway With Lois: Dreamed a dream
Photobucket

Monday, June 21, 2010

Dreamed a dream

I opened to my beloved;

but my beloved had withdrawn himself,
and was gone:
my soul failed when he spake:
I sought him, but I could not find him;
I called him, but he gave me no answer.




Song Of Songs 5:6











I had dreamed you were in my dream yesterday night .While I read this scripture on sunday morning , it speaks my mind and closed to my heart . I couldn't tell what was in the dream since it has gone , the only left was you .









***Friends , Song Of Songs could be amazing and lovely poem that melt your heart, therefore please don't read the Song Of Songs like you are reading a textbook or reporting the news.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home