Sway With Lois
Photobucket

Wednesday, May 19, 2010


Mate ?! friends ?

Have you found anyone who you think is close to you and you both are always in pair all the time, same topic , same interest , same hobbies, same thought & mind , same . matter what is the gender ..... no?
I met some friends recently , unfortunately ~( I 'm talking my own ) I feel so lost !

I feel no tacitly understand between us and even no common .

I went home and self questioning in the meanwhile keep remind my own to put myself in other's shoe .I feel sad on what I have done and what I have not done .

Truly , no answer in my mind .........the sorrow does devour me .
I should not have demand more , no perfect in the world .



Although I can't demand more
I 'm still looking for.......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home