Sway With Lois: Jogoya Dinner
Photobucket

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jogoya Dinner

Dad 's Birthday was on last 2 weeks, and He request to have Japanese Buffet ~
And as you known , I started to work , it means ~ have to treat ! ( I 'm more than willing to do so ~)


Had searching for few restaurant and some did promotion , pick and choose , finally decided to go to Jogoya , the most important is not how luxury the food alone , but to pleased my parent .
The food was acceptable , nothing too surprise , tummies were full !
I love gree tea ice cream ! The one I love most in jogoya ~Guess what ! I ate totally 6 scoops of ice cream ..hehe




After these meal , my mom has start to plans for hers ! Gosh .......hahaha, an interesting one !
As I said , more than willing to pay , no doubt and happy to do so !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home