Sway With Lois: The thunder feel
Photobucket

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The thunder feel


I have headache in these few days !


Trouble with the project that I had to handle with which I am not familiar with , the special customize design ( more to come in the future ) :P , is truly feel the pain and not just a "description".

Got my confirmation letter today on the beginning of my third months, honestly I'm not really satisfy with my salary in the current state , but what can I do as a freshy ? The company culture and working atmosphere are well , things can be getting better with time .


There was a feel like a thunder , reminds me the piece of silent when I almost done my project in office . The night when I walked alone outside the hotel in a small town of Austria , no one in the street, all shops were closed . It was only about 9 somethings at night . The cold wind blew on my face and hide my hand into my jacket . No only the silent , still the peace I can feel , the miss I carried with 3 months away from home .








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home