Sway With Lois
Photobucket

Wednesday, January 13, 2010


The second week in this job , still no work arrage for me .

Was and am too free that start thinking about my postgraduate plan.
Thinking about how much I could save in this 19 months ,
checking out the loan , airfare , course fees and visa , but it never have enough , it always is !!!!


The course fees is increasing every year and the £ suddenly look so horrible for me ( Actually it always is !)

Also , the loan interest is more heavy than what I have thought unless I really able to cover some with working part time ( I know I must need ), I might become a big debtor after I graduated !
Is my desire to further is stronger than the worrying on becoming a big debtor ?
Everytime I see the expand I needed before I could step into the British land , surely a little butterly in my brain but not stomach : (
Let God decide for me !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home