Sway With Lois: Inkheart
Photobucket

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Inkheart


Found this fabulous film in sudden search , no idea with the story before I decided to watch but I saw one of my favourite actor on the poster -Brenden Fraser .

I would say never too disappointed on any of the films that played by Brenden Fraser , he is one of the most chosen actor since the film "The Mummy". The film was released on 2008 , I wonder if it had released in Malaysia .

If you want to relax your mind , then please don't miss out these film , 3 1/2 star out of 5 I will given .The mainly reason is I like to read , and I feel so exciting while I saw so many books in the film :P, especially is children story . The other reason I recommended about is the beautiful view in the film , it reminds the view in Switzerland !

The other film I'm looking forward to watch recently is "Sherlock Holmes" ! The story I deeply fancy with since I was kids :) Unfortunately , films are always could not bring the perfect imagination like books , for example Harry Potter .That is the reason sometimes I rather prefer and engrossed in book .I will put tolerance on the film since I knew that human imagination is much wider than the technology .


I didn't read many book last year ( 2009) compared to the past , and you might ask how many is consider many ? well, I didn't count it , but I just know it . I think I had read more or less about 15 books in 2009 .If it was possible , I prefer more !Nowadays e -books is so common but I still prefer to have something real and touchable on my hand , although we are promoting the eco friendly now .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home