Sway With Lois: The very first concert In my life -
Photobucket

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The very first concert In my life -

This live concert was hold a month ago at Bukit Jalil- on Dec 2009.
I was still in my long vacation since I back from UK , I myself personally not really keen on watching concert honestly , I don't like the crowd and horrible loudly bass that seems like your heart is going to pop out and torturning the ears .


My parent are too free to attand any events , as well as it's FREE !

Let see the Crazy FANS on the standing Zone ! And comfortable my parent on the special zone ~
The picture was taken one hour before the show started !

The Tickets was exchanged with the title of the newspaper ,then it was consider free .
But suppose we got the ticket which was standing zone , we had no idea about this until we asked for the direction . We arrived quite earlier before the show started , it was so fortunate that one of the staff gave us tickets on the sport that can sat and just behind the VIP zone .
I just can't imagine if I need to stand for the whole show !!
And I am not crazy with all those Singers , not even one :P
The main purpose I was going is just accompanied my parent ~
Overall , nothing much surprise . Thanks God for good weather , we were in open air area .


daddy holding the clapping stick like little fan ~haha


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home