Sway With Lois: weather - torturning me !
Photobucket

Thursday, May 06, 2010

weather - torturning me !

Hot Hot Hot ......................

It can be the best word to describe the weather in Malaysia
Hot until I keep on sweating in office although I 'm just sitting in front the computer

When the "hot" comes into my mind
It reminds me British using another word which is same meaning - Warm
I can pretty understand now , both words bring same meaning ,but I prefer to use "HOT" to express how I feel in Malaysia .









Time flies , next month is the 1st anniversary - last year June was the most exciting month I have in my life in UK to exposed and eyes open ! Last year 9th June , I flight alone to a stranger country that I had totally no much idea beside "Big Ben , London Bridge , Football, London Eye, ......ext .


Summer in England - The first day I arrived was 8-9 degree Celsius. Can this weather classified as "Summer "?? I could remember the highest degree I had experienced in Summer was around 25 , the only day I could took off my jacket :)


That's the reason I believe why British used the word "Warm " instead of "Hot" to describe the weather !



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home