Sway With Lois
Photobucket

Friday, May 14, 2010

Sorrow - A word to describe my feel in recently mood .
Abandon - The most hurting feel since I was Kid and still.
Let down - The decision I had made , can't regret and the only solution is keep going on ~
Angry - wouldn't last long ,and be my coach at the times in my Life .
Relationship - A high and tight wall has built between me and other , I lost believing people !


Friends , Is that so hard to just demand some care from you ? I keep asking myself if I have done something wrong in every friendship ? Have I did too little and talk too much ? Was my coolness face scary you ? Had I said/ did something offend you ? I have to little smile ? Am I look arrogant ? Did I regret you ?

Please tell me , with my sincerely heart my friend , I really want to know !












Beautiful Lord, wonderful saviour
I know for sure, all of my days are held in Your hands
Crafted into Your perfect plan

You gently call me, into Your presence
Guiding me by, Your Holy Spirit
Teach me dear Lord
To live all of my life through Your eyes

I'm captured by, Your Holy calling
Set me apart
I know You're drawing me to Yourself
Lead me Lord I pray

Take me, Mold me
Use me, Fill me
I give my life to the Potter's hands
Hold me, Guide me
Lead me, Walk beside me
I give my life to the Potter's hand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home