Sway With Lois: Today - a year ago !
Photobucket

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Today - a year ago !


In almost the same time now - A YEAR AGO
I was in KLIA airport, waiting for flight departed.
Flying alone to the destination ( my classmate was one day late than me :) .

It wasn't my first time taken flight , but was the first time I flew alone .



Only my family sent me , since not many of my friends knew about I left.
Dad gave me a big hug and made me so touch .

My family sent me until the front of the airport preserve , and I turned my head to looked at them and gave them a wave for goodbye , in the meanwhile , my tears has almost dropped .







As I had mentioned , I was flying alone . Also , I opened my eyes widely to searched if I could saw any Tarian from other courses that took the same flight . ( Finally , I could only caught few when I was in the interchange in Dubai , and they became my dorm mates at the end)

I saw this Chinese girl , quickly I walked closed to her and asked if she was Tarian as well , but she answer no , she was just going to visit her brother at another state in UK .However , it was good to have a short term accompaniment until Dubai !!hehe ~





Mini bus that welcome us from University .
Along the way to our location - Sheffield ,
I has been so exciting and looking forward how is the Sheffield city looked like .
Surprisingly , I just saw all huge field with many sheep ,cow and horse along the way !!!!!
I started to wonder , was my University located in a small small village ???








And I did surprising with all the old old building , no what I had thought about (actually I knew nothing about UK before I arrived there :))........................I started to worry.......worry .....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home