Sway With Lois: Burn money weekend
Photobucket

Monday, May 31, 2010

Burn money weekend

The last two weekend , I had been busy with .......................shopping !






When we were student , shopping really means shopping , without expensive meals .
But nowadays , meals become one of the need in our outing , I found we get old already , no longer whole day shop we can do , our legs are not that strong as we were ..haha.





Week two ~



Ex- Colleague is going to further study in Sheffield - become my junior in SHU
although we are not in same major . Is always exciting to tell her about everything in Sheffield , since we have the first meals together , non- stop and the main topic we have are surrounding on these top -up degree program.

Wish I can be in Sheffield again too !









Burn money! Honestly , been spent more than my budget !
Majority spent on the skin care product ,
Heme sleeping mask - Rm 36.90
Heme 24 hours Hydrating moisturizer -Rm 38.90
Avene Cleanance Soap - Rm 53.10

+++++skirt , Bag ,Book and meals !


still can handle , but still over my budget , I still have a shopping list on my hand !
:S start to save up little by little to satisfy my desire ..haha

I want to try Snowflake dessert next time at Pavilion ! I promise myself :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home