Sway With Lois: U Make me crazy!
Photobucket

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

U Make me crazy!


Can't believe what I had done !!!!! It's much much over the budget that I had set for getting myself a DSLR ! From canon 450D jump to 500D , and the price is RM 500 different , which means my 2 and half month pocket money gone !


RM 2599
( 2 x 4G memories card , tripod , camera bag, filter + 3 years warranty )


2 months study fund + 2 and half months pocket money !

You couldn't see how was my face expression when I hold the camera on my hand and murmuring the money on my bank account + sleepless night !










Thanks Liem Joe for accompanied to buy the camera, (although He didn't help much :P) hahahha
The most helpful things he did was sent me home while my pocket left only RM 1 and the chit chatting time .Sorry that I couldn't fully agree on your ideas , as I 'm the stubborn one and I have my reason to support own perspective ~
Thank for the words that brought me some reflect , much appreciate on your comment and I realized no even one of my friends have pointed out my problems and analyzing it to me as you did .






Shooting :






























Haven't get used on all the function and buttons yet , let times to show the result :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jecg said...

this is your first dslr?

4:45 am  
Blogger Lois said...

definately yup !
I'm not that rich that you thought !hahahah

12:53 pm  
Anonymous Jecg said...

we can have nice photos for my next return perhaps :D

3:02 am  
Blogger Lois said...

For sure , so when are you coming back ?hahahha

I wish I could come to you and take photo there :)...I wish

5:17 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home