Sway With Lois: Is going to the end .....hopefully !
Photobucket

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Is going to the end .....hopefully !

3rd Part of my final year project
After Part 1 & Part 2
it semms like long long time ago after I wrote about the 2nd part
However , the project really time consuming.


Test on Sound Proof and heat transmittion



Mould for Fiber-cement Board












you might not able to feel the heat
but it is 400 degree celcius!
and I need to stay around for 1 hour per piece !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to see more on heat transmission. Fascinating...Good luck to your coming PRODEX.

3:15 am  
Blogger Lois said...

I'm not going to join the ProDEX, it's on for tomorrow anyway .Everyone is rushing , eeemmmm...i scare that I can't finish the thesis!

8:31 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home