Sway With Lois: 24-24
Photobucket

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

24-24

Am I having a blessed birthday ?

I was kinda blur for the date today , it tooks me few second to wake my mind !



Purposely went for blood donation after class,
since I hope my birthday can brings other people blessing too .
it'd be my very final time to donate blood in college :P


This was not a good experience
I can feel the effect until now

it's still keep on bleeding
not like the flood but drop by drop
once I carry heavily things .



Took about hour and half for the whole process
and my lame housemate was struggle outside the college hall and deny to try it ....lol

However , it was so luckily to have him today

I 've started admit that I 'm getting old and weak now !
Since I was almost fallen into unconscious while I almost done my shopping in the Jusco after the blood donation !
it was my very very first experience that I felt so weak in my life .



hahahah....to got myself a birthday present
Could be consider as most expensive bag that I have currently.



I can't pretend I was strong anymore , I need my dinner to make me up !



And my housemates gave me a surprise , a birthday cake !
It touched me ! I believe it comes from the pray that I made from God .
I made a childish wish with God this year , I said : God! Please at least give me a cake for this birthday to cheer me up and to show that I am not that pity and lonely ! =P

Since in the past few birthday , I only celebrated lonely and with the very "Positive thinking" to pursuit myself to bought a slide of cake for myself ...lol

And MOM gave me a call , I was sobbing in the conversation .
I suppose to be the one who say thank you and blesses to her first !







Friends ! Once again , I'd like to say thank you for all your blessings !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home