Sway With Lois
Photobucket

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Taken from seki- Random BLOB ,CARRY THE ANCHOR.


Alone , we can't......
Together , we can !




I'm not so sure if all the officers willing to carry the anchor in the company just like christian carry the cross.
Few weeks ago , when I chit chatting with one of the female NCO who is in the college now , I asked her what is her purpose for coming to BB since she is not willing to take any responsibility on her duty . Her answer was , She already get used to goes BB , it might only her habit .

In the same time , I do always complaint about other officers who is not paying attention when they're in the BB service . Sure, there are a lots of excuses, yup! I know most of them are busy in the church and fellowship service . In this case , it shows how important BB is in their mind .

I hope that if you're willing to spend your time to service the youth , please do it the best !
For the unity , it's the responsible for all the parts in the body to action .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home