Sway With Lois: Homemade Muachi
Photobucket

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Homemade Muachi

After reading this , I have the impulse to do it my own
it's really easy without any complicated step , whole family can enjoy it :)


Half pack of Glutinous Rice flour , some water and Red Dragon fruit juice


Stream for about 15 mins


Cool it down !




Enjoy it !


Mom said , it's taster than the outside one , and the most important point is :-)
it's much more CHEAPER !

If anyone wanna try , come to me , let us make one plate of colourful Muachi ! ( Many Plates also can !heheheh)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ohbin said...

This is the first ever dragon fruit muachi I have come across. :)

8:34 pm  
Blogger Lois said...

LOL....since I found red dragon fruit in the fridge ! I did saw some different tastes of muachi in PJ street , I'm not so sure if there is any dragon fruit taste .


might be we can try a durian taste next time ...haha

11:29 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home