Sway With Lois: Lois is lazy.........
Photobucket

Monday, September 29, 2008

Lois is lazy.........

especially in the holidays !

staying at home doing nothing but just watch drama , sleeping and online .
Actually there is a loads of things I supposed to do , but i just ignore it ( I must be regret later!)

Next semester schedule is out

I still wonder why my course always has classes on the early morning on Monday !8Am , that 's mean I have to take the earliest train from kajang and going to college .Do you know what time is the earliest train ? 6: 24 am ! I have to wake up at about 5 something !

Monday
8-10
11-12
1-3

Tuesday
10-12
1-2
2-3
4-5

( Can swim in this day)

Thursday
12-2
2-3

Friday
10-11
11-12


Wednesday is off.......luckily ! Nice or not ? I 'm not so sure , although it seems like quite free , my final year project do spend time ( a lots.........................................) ! and Wednesday is my flute class at Sg Wang .

my holidays left only 6 days ~
and I pretty hope it is my final final final final sem in the college !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home