Sway With Lois
Photobucket

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy moment , Praise God
Difficult moment , Seek God
Quiet moment , worship God
Painful moment , Trust God
Every moment , Thanks God

occasionally get a forward mail from Joel after I done the final paper for this semester , It was bad ......worst that what I have aspect . Anyway , the result would come out a month later .
Then , cry only a month later !

I did spent more time and concentrate in my studied after I decided to have a long leave in Boys' Brigade , although I might not done well in the examination , I didn't against on the very beginning idea .

Yup, in painful time , trust Lord .
In difficult time , seek Lord .
it was the main two points that I have learned hardly in currently state .
God Him alone tight me closer to Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home