Sway With Lois: The butterfly isn't flying in my stomach but on my head !
Photobucket

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The butterfly isn't flying in my stomach but on my head !

Sometime my dreams reflect my afraid , and the dream is going to affect my mood on the day .
I got an unpleasing dream and awaken me in the midnight today .

Undoubted , today I am kinda moody . By the way , it's uncontrollable by me .
Always these is not something that very very important or may be I can treat it as childish methods. The feeling of insecure and think confusedly coming to me and cause the lack of smiling on my face .

I am not positive thinking person and not always wearing smile on my face.
I'm always need friends to chat with and to release my trouble ( btw, need to be the right person , if not my troubles will add on !)


Would treasure if I have a bar of Chocolate to cheer me up !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home