Sway With Lois
Photobucket

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Listen to my prayer , O LORD,
and hear my cry for help !
When I am in troblue ,
don't turn away from me !
Listen to me ,
and answer me quickly when I call!

Psalm 102 1~ 2


Was in moody , I can't accept again somethings failed me !
I blame God why it happened to me , Why can't God just remove it in the beginning ?
Why I need to suffer for it ?
I woke up by cried , even in the dream I could see the stress and sadness in deep of my heart !


God let me experience it , God lead me concentrate on HIM ~
The path to learn how to be God's faithful and loyalty children isn't that easy

I can't blame God from my heart , I am not faithful like the good man, Job , in bible , I have not right to against and question on God . But Can I restored to my former condition , with even greater prosperity than before ?



I know God is so merciful
My anger didn't last long
since God know the way to answer me ~




Praise the Lord , my soul !
All my being , praise his holy name !
Praise the Lord , my soul ,
and do not forget how kind he is

He forgives my sins
and heals all my diseases.
He keeps me from the grave
and blesses me with love and mercy.

He fills my life with good things ,
so that I stay young and strong like an eagle .

The Lord judges in favour of the oppressed
and give them their tights.
He revealed his plans to Moses
and let the people of Israel see his mighty deeds.

The Lord is merciful and loving
slow to become angry and full of constant love.
He does not keep on rebuking ,
he is not angry forever .
He does not punish us as we deserve
or repay us according to our sins and wrongs .

As high as the sky is above the earth ,
so great is his love for those who honor him .
As far as the east is from the west ,
so far does he remove our sins from us .

As a father is kind to his children ,
so the Lord is kind to those who honor him .
He knows what we are made of ,
he remembers that er are dust .

Psalm 103:1~12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home