Sway With Lois: An memorable absent year ~
Photobucket

Sunday, August 17, 2008

An memorable absent year ~

I was there ! 4th kajang company 13th E&A this morning .

why do I putting the title as " An memorable absent year"?
Since this year I attended as an audience but not an officer or member anymore .
I'm not regret on the decision that I had made to take a long leave in BB and in my company .
( I pretty believe I did it right , since you know that I 'm damn busy in the final year !)

A year without me , the overall ceremony was doing smooth and awesome .
Anyway , there is some part need to be improve , especially to build up the confident and smartness among the company members .



Members ! there was no Gold on the floor !
pls raise your head ! be smart !


Mr .Thomas Tan , Selangor state commissioner was the only BB guest for us this year
Thanks for support !


New enroll or re -enroll officers and chaplain




made by our former Sgt .
wow~ graduated from bakery school already !

She will be the female officer to instead me in the company
Jia you ! I believe you can do it !






For more picture , please visit http://picasaweb.google.com/4thkajang
I believe the rest of the photo will be upload within next week ~be patient !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home