Sway With Lois: Struggling and suffering
Photobucket

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Struggling and suffering


It reflects my currently mood~



Consult to supervisor today for a short discuss
I found out that I'm might going to a wrong direction
Gosh .........Now is weeks 11 already :(
Need to consult to my supervisor again in the end of this week



Sand Cement after Compression test

Needed to reduce the ratio of cement for the Fibre reinforcement Cement !!!!!!!
I 'm worries on what I 've done for so long are just useless !

Friends , I 'm just like the ants on the hot pot .
And I'm sorry if I'm not available for this period
Pray for me , for I could have wisdom in arrange my schedule in studied and for you !





And cut my fingers for twice within this 2 weeks for this troublesome final year project :(
It probably would take me 2 semesters Saturday on it ,
No TV and can't wake up late :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home