Sway With Lois: The joyful of Sharing
Photobucket

Friday, August 01, 2008

The joyful of Sharing

It's really true !

Cooking dessert is damn easy!
Just put all the ingredient into a pot and cook.....add sugar as a final step.


Sea Coconut

My housemate never saw it before ( the raw one)
and It's not easy to get from market obviously .
Luckily , yesterday no class ...and I was able to bought it



Photobucket



Immerse the white fungus for about 15 mins to soften it .




Pour in water and all the ingredients


Cook for about 30 -45 Mins , add sugar ! Done

Enjoy it ~


Today , I brought the "Tong Shui" to one of my classmate . Surprisingly , She almost sent me 4 times "thanks you" via SMS and MSN for it . I 'm Kinda "pai se" if people say so many " Thank you" to me . I 'm not deserve so many thank you for just a little bowl of dessert !

I just wanna share .....that's simple philosophy.

Ah jecg , You're so far away and I'm no longer able to send any to you leh~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss your dessert. By the way, I damn love sea coconut. I hope I can cherish it again.

6:33 am  
Blogger Lois said...

So, when you're back , must come and find me then :)

11:54 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home