Sway With Lois: Telling the truth will cause argument ?
Photobucket

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Telling the truth will cause argument ?

Undoubtedly , I 've a great mind change after I've step into my 2oth.Especially I studied in college and leave home .

Bad or good effects both come to me to choose , and it's truly a big dilemma .
I 've learn some lessons from my experiences .

I still remember I was argued with Yen Hwa , one of my best friend when we were young with just a small business , the bigger problem was my jealousy . Since I was feel inferior , and I don't have many friends , I could not stand my friend kept on ignoring me . so we argued with her in a camp , luckily we could solve the problem with the help of the third person .

Since young , I have lack confident , feel inferior especially on my appearance .I never have a good social relationship with any people , believe or not , it's fact . And this troubles do keep until now , I always doubt on people might misunderstood me . For those who don't know me well, I just wanna tell you honestly , I am just who I am , what I have said is just I mean . I never fool people .

My philosophy helps me to win over 2 best friends, I might not always be their side . . I 'm glad , they would come to me when they were in difficulty . So do I , I 'll crying on the phone to share my sadness . I just have a pair of ears for them although I can't do anything , also a mouth to pray for them .

Human and Human interaction getting little since lack of communication .
or
not communicate with full heart


Truthful will not build in a day , it cots time , it might be a year , 5 years , 10 years , 15 years or even longer .

Aviod argument doesn't mean problem solving , it just build another gate from one and other . And finally , the friendship will gone .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home