Sway With Lois: Convo....but not mine ...LOL
Photobucket

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Convo....but not mine ...LOL

My ex- Housemate 's Convo on Sunday ~












Having marvelous dinner together at Ampang , Korea restaurant


Luckily ,all of us keen on Korea food
so we can gather together






Rm 120++ for 4 people
Free dessert !





Recently , I have an idea on considering to continue master , if it is really on , it's properly would not be the Master in Materials engineering anymore , might going to Master in Engineering Management :) ....need more information and consideration !

Financial would be the vital consideration , since I wish to do Master in UK .
Any comment ?
Don't ask me if the plan is really going to on , it needs to depend on how is the result for my final semester in college .


Pray for me ...since it would be a great and important decision to make .
I even haven't discuss with parent , since I don't want to disappointed them if my result come out is very bad !

On or not on ?........depend on What's God plans on me ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home