Sway With Lois: Recall back ...year 2006
Photobucket

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Recall back ...year 2006

I found this again in my album file , when I recall back my memories , when I look deep and clear into all the faces .....my tears start dropping down .


Year 2006 , I got promoted as Lieutenant , I still remember Stuart and Giok Leigh sent their greeting to me when they saw my officer collar badges has been changed.I was so glad that they came to support us .Especially , it was the first time Giok Leigh came to visited us .

They made joke on Kenny , said He should salute to me as my rank was higer than him.
I really treasure that He came to taught my company on the guard of Honour , it was the very first Guard of Honour in my company , after 11 years that we have this company.
The first time all of the officers wear the blazer under my force .

I still remember that Alicia was a bit shy on the day . I met her in Basic officers training 2005 in PD . I pretty like her from my heart , she is so friendly and nice .Most of the girls in my company were admire her and would like to took photo with her , but not dare to .

We had great time to chit chat with and talking about our future plans .


Back to present ,

I was so surprise to received Stuart 's mail last month about he is going to resigned from BBHQ .I really thank you him for helping so much and his willingness to serve in the BB ministry .Although he is always shows the serious face to members but I have chances to saw other side of him in the 3 years partnership . He is a dependable person , I would going to him when I need advises , and he was never feel annoy to borrow his ears to listen . I will gonna miss him !


Everything is changing undoubtedly.
Alice become officer now, kenny is away in Australia , Giok leigh is back to his position after break for a year and now my turn to take leave .





4th kajang members is still in my mind , I never forget those who is left , they 're chasing behind their future and dream . Those who is staying , would become leader in one day in this company.I just realize that W/O Steven Wong was back to us from Singapore for so long till I saw this picture again . We met since we were kids , we became BB members together in our youth time .

I want to show my appreciation to other two officers , Thomas Loh from 3rd kajang , He is so helpful person and giving me loads of advise , we did share the joy and problems about BB , I really respect on his loyalty in serve in BB for so long . Coming after would be Capt . Terrence Tan, He did helps me a loads with patient when he was the secretary in Selangor state. As He knews that I am from Chinese Company , He tried to explained clearly to me on something that I hadn't pick up when I first joined to the state meeting .



I want to say .....just becasue of you all.....make me so special !
I miss you !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home