Sway With Lois: SAVE THEM or US
Photobucket

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SAVE THEM or US

exam period was so horrible for me !
3 weeks which just staying at home for the revision .

I was never interested in the politic news before , but I do changes mind in this year , the year that I am qualify to vote . And the first time I would sit in front the telly and discussed with my father . And just like any other people said , it is as splendid as the telly drama .

However , I am starting to get bored with the repetition , and all the lies .
and I realized that nothing we can expected in advanced , no one can predict anythings.
How evil are those politicians have done for the countries . Not only I concerned with our country , sitting at home with the holidays , I falling in the Taiwan and China 's news .
Suddenly feel like all those news has affected my life so much , makes me just like a spring that under tensile .

It's a long term affectation , especially I took a subject which is called Engineering In Society 1 ( is going to continue for part 2 in the news semester ), this subject is totally different from what I've studied before , the contents are just seems like as usual common senses that we should know . ( Engineers roles , Pollution , safety .....) sounds familiar , isn't it ?

The big impact for me is ........I discovered that not many students really care on the information that brought to us , but only looking at the examination marks and result . Do they think that the marks is more important than the aims that this subject to us ?
It reminds me that education plays important roles , but the most vital points is human being , whether they realized or not , and do they practice what we have learned in life ?
I know that I choose the wrong major , which is definitely not suite me , just as I defined , I didn't practice what I've learned in this engineering field .

In the exam period , I have more time to chit chat with my house mate ...hehe...we studied together in the living room . I thrown him my doubts , I asked him , does he thinks that higher education can changes a person 's mind for more caring the environment , after we knew that how a big harm that the grocery bag has bring to us ?And does he ever think of using the recycle bag when he going to shopping ? His answer is no.

I can understand that not many people can change this habits immediately , so do I . I still can't live without it which I am admitted , but I started trying to reduce the usage with instead of recycled bag and reusable container .Base on some survey , the average use of grocery bag per person for a year is about 300 -500 . And a little by little , it causes the affected of the whole ecosystem .

Our assignment topic for this subject was , whether we should continue or stop using plastic ?
Definitely the answer is no! It's facts and is impossible to stop using .

why ?

Have you every count on how many plastics that you need in your live?
let see ,

we are waking up every morning by .........mobile phone / Alarm clock
Brush teeth with using .....toothbrush
Wash face with face cleanse ...........in the liquid container
Eat some breads which contain in .........a bag
sit on a ...............................chair
wearing a pair of ..................shoe & Clothes
Put Some Wax / hair lotion on your hair ........the container
Take a car keys...............................the handle

How about let us stop here ......isn't it more than what we can imagine ?

What we can do is doing good for our next generations! Just to remove the bad habits, save a glass of water and some food for them ! A little remind everyday MIGHT SAVE THEM or US !



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home