Sway With Lois: need your help!
Photobucket

Saturday, October 25, 2008

need your help!


New Target , the price range is about Rm 50++ ~ Rm 70 ++
I'm trying my hard to find the cheapest
since my teacher told me , one of his student could get it in about RM 50 ++ at Mid valley.
The price in the music school in Sg wang is Rm 80++ although I could get some discount ,
it 's still pricey !



  • Besame Mucho
  • Dos Gardenias
  • Guantanamera
  • La Bamba
  • Lambada
  • Mas Que Nada
  • Oye Comova Va
  • Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps
  • Sway
  • The Girl From Ipanema

I found 3 of my favorite songs in this music sheet book !
Looking forward to enjoy the other 7 songs ~




I'm a little fan for Harry Potter
this would be my next next target .
This music sheet book 's price is acceptable for me .
I still need to save little by little !
Rm 36.64 , Rm 39.66( e bay)





Is anyone could help me to get the "affordable" price ?
Is anyone can recommend me any book store ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home