Sway With Lois: My Happiness ........fly away from me !
Photobucket

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Happiness ........fly away from me !

My Happiness ?

I'm so down and depress in this whole week , especially the result is going to come out soon , most of the classmate discussed about it and the .There was no good news coming out after the lecturers meeting . It seems like worst than what I thought .

The other main point to cause me so moody is I'm lack of confident, I need a friend who is trustworthy !
I always doubt on many people talking bad behind me , I almost fall into valley .
Why can't you all believe me ? I hate people betray me ! I hate people doubt on my honest.


Communication problem ?

One of the reason may be !

I need a space to cry , to release my sadness .
I want a space that no one looking at me , I can cry as loud as I can .
I don't want to pretend I 'm strong , I need somebody to comfort me and just sit side by side with me .









Does Lois a honest person in your mind ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home