Sway With Lois: REGRET !
Photobucket

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

REGRET !

I am so regret ! What is the date today ? 5th NOV!!!!
I had planned to go for the Orchestra performance ( Showcase concert ) at Dewan Philharmonic Petronas on 21st DEC , it's 3 days show. Unfortunately , I thought I was the early bird to buy the ticket today .

Do you know what ???!!!!
3 days shows just left only 3 seats !!!!!
and it's premium seats which is RM 140 .

Which I had planned to go with two of my ex-housemates and two of my current housemate =5 people . For me , I could buy the ticket with my student card .
Eventually , I was too shock which the showcase only remain 3 seats ( today) , 2 of my ex-housemate which are working now can't afford for Rm 140 , so they gave up .

In the meanwhile , other 2 of my current housemates cannot arrange their time to buy the ticket for today . At the end , I could say I was in very disappointed and blur circumstance . I DIDN'T BUY FOR MY OWN TICKET .



Do you know where is the premium seat is ?????It is a BOX , is on the BOX !!!!!!
And do you know how much as a student I could get the offer for the BOX seat ?????
RM 15 !!!!!


Now Lois is so regret that she was too disappointed and blur on the time !Since she might not have long time to fully use her student card anymore .Also, she knews that she will not able to affort the premium seat while she is going to work in the future life !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home