Sway With Lois
Photobucket

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thanks God for last Sunday of blessing me on the "Youth Against HIV/ AIDS" / "HIV/AIDS Awareness Talk " in 4th kajang company , which I have to made it in short for about in about two and quarterhours . Special Thanks to Lt. Jimmy from 4th PJ company who has provided me some useful suggestions and came to help .

The course was conducted in Chinese in 4th kajang company , feel free to get the detail information ( power point ) from me if anyone is interested.

I had attended 2 times trainings to prepare to be a trainer ( 2days for each training ).
Which is really help a lots although most of us thought we knew well what is HIV/ AIDS .
I would say , I am kinda disappointed on those officers who is not willing take part , since it 's a great chances to upgrade yourself . Most of the officers stop learning , it might causes members dissatisfy and it reflected a bad effect to them .How do we presue BB members to learn and grow if we don't ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home