Sway With Lois: The very first post in my New Zealand
Photobucket

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The very first post in my New Zealand

Date  19 Feb2013

The last two months gone like just a dream.

Honestly I am not that exciting as it was expecting along these trip to New zealand .
Firstly ,the reluctant feel was too strong that over cover my heart rather for this trip.
Second , I didnt expect much beside just away for a 9 months, but time seems like running too fast.

There is no update post is due to the internet access coverage is low and expensive!
Beside working, I just live too discipline ! wake up early , sleep while sunset .Cooking for my own after the tiring long working hours.It was tooooooooo discipline !

There are too many too tell if you refer to the trip , but there is always empty in my mind.
Too isolate from the world and too simple life costs me lay back!

Thank God for His mercy and guidance- everything is doing well and good.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home