Sway With Lois: Bird Park Kuala Lumpur~
Photobucket

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bird Park Kuala Lumpur~

Yummy ~Yummy Peking Duck.....lol...just Joking ~



Find your own food lah~





Aware , Enemy!
Fighting !
I saw you in Kung Fu Panda before .hehe






Hey ,Tauke ! You're good Model for your friend ( Peacock)!



Hey, is your turn !
look For food Your own oh!


Relax & Sleepy



Peacock Girl : Who is She ?
Peacock boy: What An envy Girl, She is just passes by my House .
Peacock girl : nah! I don't Believe you !






Not discrimination !




Yummy , Chicken Dumb stick ~lol



Peacock boy :Don't leave me alone , Please Come back , please believe me !




Crane girl: I 'm so sorry P*Boy, I just passed by your home only mah!
I don't know P* girl would misunderstand ............




Ostrich' Smile





Christmas Red !
No !Is Scarlet Ibis~




P*Girl : Is he really looking for my return ?







-End- of 31/12/11
New year resolution ? No , only Calender Changes ..haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home