Sway With Lois: Love
Photobucket

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Love




1 Corinthians 13:1~8

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love,
I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor,
and though I give my body to be burned,but have not love, it profits me nothing.

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy;
love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
does not behave rudely,
does not seek its own,
is not provoked, thinks no evil;
does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails.


And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.



Scripture that we have studied on last week cell group- Love .
I 'd like to share this fabulous song I have heard today ! When I first listen it , it was really touch ,so as when I read the scripture .

I believe God has His time for every one to catch our heart in different stage in our life .
If I heard about this scripture at the past , it might not mean strongly for me to understand .
The real working life transfer me a lots and I lose the faith on people, the most unwilling to be happen to me is I don't know what is Love anymore !

I have lost the purity heart just as children have , all wicked thinking eaten my happiness.

Prayer to God :

  1. Learn how to forgive AND forget !(it's always is a hardest lesson for me .)
  2. Concentrate only in God but not all knowledge/wealth in the world .
  3. Remove my arrogant & proud
  4. let down all my past & transform me .

Amen .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home