Sway With Lois: Therapy
Photobucket

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Therapy






2 years gone .......just like ........these!

I can't see much changes nor big different happened .
However, with God's grace , I live in peace all the times !











God 's patient is always on me
He touch my heart with the many lessons,
He never forced me or push me a step forward until I do it with my willing heart.

Lord shows me His Love and Promises with His very own ways
Keep my heart and strengthen me with Faith .




Lord Jesus Christ - The intimate Doctor in Life

4 Comments:

Blogger Officer Wong said...

Thanks for dropping by The Book of Wong, my dear friend! It's been way too long since we kept in touch. I've very impressed that you've taken up photography too!

Blessings,
Leigh

2:12 am  
Blogger Lois said...

Dearest Leigh,

Lost contact for few years , aren't we ? Taking photo is just to build up a hobby and kill time .Let the picture speak words, I'm not good in speaking .

How's your family doing? how's you 2 lovely cutie sons ( handsome & smart one) !


keep in touch ~!

11:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow~i love the sunflower u shooting! its really nice tone C: kambateh yar~
yenhwa

12:26 pm  
Blogger Lois said...

yen hwa ! thanks d:

do you still take photo?
I still remember you carried the DSLR camera to my house last time .

11:28 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home