Sway With Lois: .Jalan Sultan .
Photobucket

Saturday, February 18, 2012

.Jalan Sultan .

My early memories on the PJ street area was from my childhood time . My uncle was doing business there . Also , My family and Relative 's family would had Dim Sum breakfast when my dad off from work .


When I was a kid , I Love the atmosphere there with lots of crowd,
but mom and dad never let me to get explored with those alone on that time.



The afterward impression was a church visit - Gospel Hall, on my secondary school time , where I went for a youth camp .The beauty of those Old buildings , stories about the druggy and the Cantonese Culture seal in my mind .


Later , it was my college time .I started to meet more Boy's Bridge 's friends . When I could freely and fully discover the place , looked for the famous and old restaurant for foods , drinks , shop for pirated book stores, walk through the small and smelly streets . Entered shop by shop , get familiar with those old & remix environment .



It appears with great valuable .


Latest , end of last year and beginning of 2012. I paid twice visited within half year .
The question comes into my mind , does all of these worthy to remain ?

You to tell the answer !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home