Sway With Lois: Joyful Saturday
Photobucket

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Joyful Saturday

I was so tired yesterday that working for 2 trips of part time and spent lots of time in travel in KL and need to stand for long hours.

And this morning was waken up by phone which was called wrong number .
Saturday ! How I spend the free Saturday at setapak ?


pop.......the idea came out from my mind . I wanna 2nd Subang Jaya !
Then no doubt , I text Joe but he was not available in the BB meeting due to work.
so text seki as well , and he was able to pick me up from the LRT station ....thanks ya!




Today is the first day for 2nd subang jaya after the new year .A huge group of junior section they have . The Indian boy 's cap was almost cover his eyes, the cap is too big for him ....hahaha


Alicia was the chair lady for today ~




too crowded.....! the whole company included the pre-junior ,
junior and senior section in the worship.


I having a good lesson in the badge class , I joined seki 's art class ,
which they just start today as well
huuuuuu....I love art .
The members were nice and friendly .



my drawing ....lol
It been age that I never draw !


hhmmmmm.........overall , I can say I enjoy the times that spending with them . keep the work all buddy !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home