Sway With Lois: CNY gathering
Photobucket

Thursday, February 05, 2009

CNY gathering

I didn't meet most of them for so many years , this gathering was organized by Mei Chee, one of the closest friend and we 're sisters in Christ as well .





I 've meet some of the girls once a year , but all those guys were not be meet since after Form 5 or even longer . One of the main reason is I 'm away from kajang and stay at setapak .





See ! one of them already a mummy for 2nd babies !
And more news about those who has married recently and give birth a new born baby .


This year can consider different than the few previous years , at least I've meet some old friends
. There was one small gathering , 3 people on the 4th day of CNY , unfortunately , I forgot to took any pictures with them .



only manage to took the food picture

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home