Sway With Lois: MSN
Photobucket

Thursday, January 08, 2009

MSN

I changed my MSN password few day ago
because the "sign in" box always pop out that mention
there is someone who logging in the same account .

I'm kinda worry if someone use my account and come out
something that's horrible !My friends would though I was online at midnight !
Sometimes .....but not always until 3-6am.
It might be my fault that forgot to sign out from the computer outside .
So I decided to changed it~

the password had been use still I first registered the MSN
and it means something to me , to memory a old friend .

Although there are about 100 friends and family members in my MSN lists ,
sometimes I could found no one to chat with .
Some is couldn't be chat
Some is rejected to chat
some is nothing to chat

:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home