Sway With Lois: 8%
Photobucket

Monday, August 09, 2010

8%

I found that city people living under vicious cycle include I myself , in Malaysia , we're "work to live" .(hhhhmmmm...the whole world is the same :P )

Work day and night non -stop for car loan , house loan ,study loan and credit card debt, we have been taught to do so .And the fact , the whole Malaysian are same (80%).

Can't deny that effects that brought by our work is stress and we used money that we earned to release our stress .
Now you might know why more and more shopping malls , shaloon , massage center ,karaoke in the town......( honestly I rather prefer to have a small field to lay on , just going for hiking or sitting in garden )blah blah blah ....

hhhmmm....With no choose , hardly my wishs could come true ( Especially laying on a field ... ).

I can't avoid to be one of them , then it's the consequence.
The addiction on materialistic is getting higher and higher with no cease .I went for a Origin facial last weekworth RM 118 ( free !), a voucher was given by my brother's gf. Love The massage , was almost in slept!( The first time I understand why woman like to go for facial , especially career woman, willing to spend money on it! )





A pair of shoe that costs 8.5% of my salary
left only 11.5% pocket money for the rest for this month ~





~I miss the past ~






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home