Sway With Lois: Real Relax trip - Friend 's wedding
Photobucket

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Real Relax trip - Friend 's wedding



Ahead to Malacca seems not a far distance as I thought ( pre-travel anxiety )



Thanks Eric 's hospitality ! Prepared us an lovely apartment facing the sea-view
HHHmmmm........sure you wonder the Malacca sea side !




We can't wait for the satay celup ~




Another place where you might not miss out - Jonker street
impossible to avoid the crowded , but still enjoy time to shop.











Day 2 -morning


Woke up in the morning , can't deny ,
I still can't get used myself to sleep in air-condition room







Surprisingly , found out that the sea water is muddy
I couldn't imagine what my father had told me about
the beautiful of the Malacca seaside at his childhood time

And I do know that It 's no longer the same as it used to be





Hibiscus- I never notice its beauty in my life




















My favourite - cendol
believe or not , I have 3 cendol in this short trip !




The main purpose for the trip - Eric & Hwee Yin Wedding
Eric was one of my best ex-housemate in college life , with his encouragement ,
I finally graduated ! You're right , I made it .







A Lovely couple






An awesome singers group
and I enjoy very much with songs with many glasses of wine !
Finally I can release myself and get slightly drunk~
haha....it made me felt like I walked on the cloud ~

Only at that time I can let down my stress and burden , I do feel tiring and exhausted recently!





I wish my best ex- housemate and wife happy marriage ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home