Sway With Lois: August - holidays !
Photobucket

Sunday, September 19, 2010

August - holidays !


Just wonder why , I would always like to took picture of this fountain
while I past through

Hey , did you saw the building on the opposite side ? Fahrenheit 88~
Brother went today and said nothing special , anyway I just need to wait for next month wage to come out only I CAN GO SHOPPING!



Friends gathering ,




Paid and got an "UFO" Plate , the UFO plate would lighting and vibrate while the order done , just return back them and get your dessert ~


Rate : 4/6 for food
3/6 for environment ( Not many seat )
4/6 or price ( consider affordable in Pavilion )


Found this special "frame " in Lot 10
unfortunately , dad didn't know how use my camera ...haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home