Sway With Lois: Chocolat ( Yes, not Chocolate !)
Photobucket

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chocolat ( Yes, not Chocolate !)


A worth watch film ! I watched twice , the first was 2 years ago , on the bus toward to Belgium .
The 2 most attractive candies that I can't resist and deny are : For sure Chocolate and Ice-cream !

Even now as an Adult !Chocolate is still the most fancy for me !!!!!!

BAck to the film , produced on 2000 ( 11 years ago ), I know it's definitely an old film and even the story are telling back to 1950 century .People could not able to deny the fabulous taste of the Chocolate , it enliven a married couple's sex life, encourage an elderly man's secret love, bring rapport with a willful diabetic, and comfort an awkward woman who longs to leave her drunk and abusive husband! LOL......sounds interesting , isn't it ?


It also reunion the family love between the grandchildren and the granny and the daughter.
There're surely more than these I can see from the film , you're welcome to discover it :)

immoral provocateur- a word that has been crown to Vianne , a woman brought along an illegitimate , who doesn't not attend church , who works at Sunday ,who is always to be unique.


You know what the hero in these film was Jonny Depp , I just realize about it while I check for detail info of this film . HHHmmmm....I could say he looks much different compare to nowadays . Juliette Binoche, the heroine , a France ( if I'm not mistaken) , she just naturally show a mature woman to be .Thumb up for her :)


Every films that I recommend in blog does give me some thought , touching my heart , speak out my mind and explore my imagination ...and ...and ...and , they tell my dream!

I wish you enjoy it too ~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home